LimeCuda is looking to hire, on a contract basis, an energetic learner who is comfortable with technology, has great communication skills, and loves to eat to-do lists for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The time commitment is a guaranteed 8 – 10 hours a week to start, but there may be opportunity to dial this up or down as the candidate desires. Hours are flexible and the work can happen at most hours of the day (or night). If there is interest in specializing, this could eventually result in a full-time position. Starting hourly rate is negotiable based on candidate experience.
$15-20+ / hour
- Fun, friendly, helpful
- Fantastic email skills, excellent spelling / grammar, impeccable English fluency
- Comfortable with technology and able to self-teach
- Detail oriented (maybe even obsessive or zealous)
- Be able to track time spent on tasks (we use Toggl)
- Familiarity and experience with WordPress
- Familiarity with HTML
- Photo / graphic editing skills
- Project management skills
- Good at wrangling “independent” team members and clients towards common goals and milestones
- Ability to generate graphics based on an existing client brand. The deeper front-end design expertise goes the better.
- Familiarity with CSS
- Basic WordPress content editing and implementation.
- Helping migrate content, build page layouts in WordPress
- Basic image editing and replacing on web.
- QA review on web projects.
- Possibly working with clients directly to gather assets and collect feedback